Jul 10, 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

The lovely Brittany tagged me in a Summer Lovin' tag yesterday so here I am! :-)

1. Summer lipstick you're loving? I don't actually wear lipstick. I'm more of a gloss person and I haven't even been wearing a lot of that lately. Now I want to go buy something new in a fun, summer shade though!

2. Summer nail polish you're loving? I've got two, neither are super expensive brands or anything, I just really like how they look. The first is Blazed by Wet 'n Wild and the second is Mintilicious by Rimmel. (I love the colour of the Rimmel one, but I don't like the brush so I've only worn it a couple times.)

3. Bathing suit you're loving this summer? I didn't get a new suit this summer because I got a new one close to the end of the season last year. (I don't wear one all that often.) It's pretty cute I guess - 2 piece with a black "skirt" and white and black patterned top.

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks? I can't remember the last time I was in Starbucks, I'm more of a Second Cup/Tim Horton's kind of girl. I love Second Cup's Frozen Hot Chocolate and I love Tim Horton's Frozen Raspberry Lemonade.

5. Favourite fake tan? Don't use them. I've got a pretty fabulous farmer's tan going on right now...

6. Favourite summer song? I'm loving "Don't Kill the Magic" by Magic.


7. Favourite summer accessory? I love sunglasses. Especially big, fun sunglasses.

8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume? I don't wear a lot of scented products, but I picked up Bath & Body Works' Oahu Coconut Sunset fragrance mist a couple months ago and I love it. It's light and summery.

9. Summer book you're loving? I just finished City of Heavenly Fire (Book 6 of the Mortal Instruments Series) by Cassandra Clare and I really enjoyed it. I'm reading Prodigy by Marie Lu right now. It's been out for a while but I had never heard of it. It's the third book in a series - I just started the first book on Sunday - and I'm devouring it.

10. What are you most excited to do this summer? Just spend some time relaxing by the pool and taking Daisy on some hikes.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but I'd love to know what you're all loving this summer!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. ooh! I hadn't heard that song before- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sunglasses girl too! I ordered (fake) Wayfairers in every color of the rainbow and I'm partial to the pink ones! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song! And I really like those nail polishes!

    PS Next time I'm in Halifax can we get you a lipstick and you start randomly wearing it? Maybe just on date night even...I used to be a lip gloss only girl and now I'm a lipstick girl! :)

    ReplyDelete