Jun 3, 2014

Tunes on Tuesday

I want to finally get back to my 'Tunes on Tuesday' posts. I thought I should post my list again since it's been a month since I first posted it.

Today I'm supposed to share a song that reminds you of my most recent ex-boyfriend. Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!) my boyfriend before J was the guy I dated in the summer after I graduated from high school. He didn't go to my school so we didn't dance at my prom. Most of our time together was spent hanging out (and making out) in my parents' basement. I don't really remember all that much about our relationship, it was 14 years ago, and I definitely don't remember us having a "song."

I thought I'd look up the top songs from the summer of 2000 to see if that brought back any memories. They did - but not memories of him.

So, even though that long ago break-up was mutual, here's a couple of classic"break-up" songs. (Well, I consider them classic any way!)




Do you have a favourite break-up song?

post signature



2 comments:

  1. someone like you (adele) is the first one that comes to mind but its more recent....

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone like you (adele) is the first one that comes to mind but its more recent....

    ReplyDelete