May 24, 2014

It's Saturday!

Have you ever had one of those weeks?

One of those weeks that felt like it would never ever end?

I'm having one this week.

Nothing particularly horrible has happened. It's just been super long (even though technically it's been a short week!), and I'm super tired.

So, for just a second, I wanted to remind myself about some of the things I'm thankful for this week...

1. I'm thankful for my husband. J can tell that I'm tired and feeling a little bit off so he's been extra kind and extra helpful. He even suggested we get take-out for supper last night. (And that's pretty rare!)

2. I'm thankful the girls are healthy. We had Daisy and Sydney to the vet last night and they both left with a clean bill of health. (Though poor Sydney has inflammed gums around one tooth and needs to switch to oral health food.)

Daisy was a very good girl! (Sydney wouldn't stand still long enough for a picture.)
3. I'm thankful that J and I are going on vacation in 3 weeks. We don't have any huge plans, but his sister is coming home from Florida and we're really looking forward to seeing her and spending some time relaxing and checking out our beautiful province.

Enjoy your Saturday!
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment